- Schedule alerts to meet your needs and receive alerts one to many times per day
via phone call, text message or email
- Create your personal support team that may include friends and family, professional
caregivers and remote clinicians
- Complete your medical emergency information and obtain your emergency card(s).
- Know that all responses or failures to respond are evaluated and if issues are noted,
messages are immediately sent to your support team.
- Let the Personal Assistant help you with daily living so you can focus on positive
- Check In
- Rx Reminders
- Weight Management
- Diet Management
- To Do
- Doctor Visit
- Medical Care Wishes
- Emergency Contacts
- Key Medical Conditions
- Medications & Allergies
- Insurance Information
- Doctors List
“My mother really does well with these calls. Now, when I call her, instead of nagging
her about things she needs to do, we can spend real quality time together”.
“Before I had the Personal Assistant, I was 50-50, at best, in regard to remembering
to take my medications. Now, I am pretty close to perfect. What an improvement!”.
“The value of that card in my wallet was brought home to me and my husband when
being admitted to the emergency room with a broken hip. There were so many questions
to be answered and when asked to produce a copy of my living will it was a relief
to hand over my card which had all the information required. Please feel free to
share this experience with anyone who is just thinking about the Personal Assistant.”
Please enter the following information to hear your free sample.
Here are your free samples:
There are two types of personal assistant services:
A member has the ability to use TruSage services for their
own benefit. They can also act as a teammate to any other member at no
A teammate can only provide support for a member and can’t
use the capabilities for their own benefit.
Special Offer: If you purchase any other TruSage service, you will have option
to add the Personal Assistant at a reduced price of $6.95 per month.